$229.00 – $249.00
Low profile and durable—with a view.
– Single tray carrier
– Roof Rack weight 14 lb.
– Total carrying capacity of up to 75 lb.
– Fits 16”–29” wheels, up to 3.1” wide (see spacer kit for tires wider than 3.1”)*
– Accommodates up to 54” wheelbase
– Standard clamps will accommodate up to 4.75”-wide crossbars
– Flush mount option is for Thule, Yakima, Whispbars, or Rhino crossbars with a top t-slot mounting rail
– Standard hardware includes tamper proof barrel nut. (Not included with Flush Mount).
– Rack arms close to secure tires without touching the frame
– Easy fold down with the lowest profile of any roof-tray system, 2.5” tall
– Easily converts to Hitch-Mounted Rack or Add-On (see replacement parts)
– Shipping weight 18 lb.
– Box dimensions 3.5” x 7.5” x 57”
– All roof tray parts anodized, except a powder-coat finish on the trays
The only Roof Rack featuring the lowest profile and no plastic parts on the market. It’s a double win with less wind resistance and durable hardware. This rack is secured to the crossbars with 3/8” carriage bolts and security barrel nuts. The Flush Mount Kit is available for Thule, Yakima, Whispbars, or Rhino crossbars with a top t-slot. This is the only Roof Rack that serves a dual purpose, for both the roof and hitch.
"Best. Bike Rack. Ever. We absolutely love it - it is easy, stable and low profile. It is flexible on the back of our camper van - easy on, easy off and easy to move down to open the back doors. Thank you so much!"
– Rick and Candy Lubansky