Roof Rack (Bargain Garage)
*DOES NOT include Roof Rack Hardware, Click Here to purchase.
Please see Bargain Garage Notices before purchasing.
- Single tray carrier
- Roof Rack weight: 14 lb
- Total carrying capacity of up to 75 lb
- Fits 16”–29” wheels, up to 3.1” wide (see spacer kit for tires wider than 3.1”)*
- Accommodates up to 54” wheelbase
- Standard clamps will accommodate up to 4.75”-wide crossbars
- Flush mount option is for Thule, Yakima, Whispbars, or Rhino crossbars with a top t-slot mounting rail
- Standard hardware includes tamper proof barrel nut. (Not included with Flush Mount).
- Rack arms close to secure tires without touching the frame
- Easy fold down with the lowest profile of any roof-tray system, 2.5” tall
- Easily converts to Hitch-Mounted Rack or Add-On (see replacement parts)
- Shipping weight: 18 lb
- Box dimensions 3.5” x 7.5” x 57”
- All roof tray parts anodized, except a powder-coat finish on the trays
The only Roof Rack featuring the lowest profile and no plastic parts on the market. It’s a double win with less wind resistance and durable hardware. This rack is secured to the crossbars with 3/8” carriage bolts and security barrel nuts. The Flush Mount Kit is available for Thule, Yakima, Whispbars, or Rhino crossbars with a top t-slot. This is the only Roof Rack that serves a dual purpose, for both the roof and hitch.
"I absolutely love my 1UP USA bike rack!!! It looks amazing on my car, and I’ve never had such stability in a bike rack. I trust this rack 1 million percent! I can basically drift my car, and all will be amazing!! Thanks 1UP."
– Lauren Moser