2″ Super Duty Single
$395.00 – $425.00
– Fits 2” receiver
– Slot for standard hitch pin holes
– Rack weight 28 lbs
– Increase bike capacity to 3 bikes max with additional Add-Ons (sold separately)
– Total carrying capacity of up to 225 lbs (75 lbs per bike spot) due to added support bar under tray
– Fits 16” – 29” wheels, up to 3.1” wide (see spacer kit for tires wider than 3.1”)
– Rated for off road use
– Rated for RV and travel trailer use, 2 spots maximum
– Accommodates up to 54” wheelbase
– Hitch bar has built-in anti-wobble mechanism
– Rapid tilt and folding mechanism for smaller footprint
– Rack arms close to secure tires without touching the frame
– Ships in reusable box for easy storage (30” X 14” X 8”)
– Shipping weight 33 lb.
– Compatible with the Standard and Super Duty Add-Ons (sold separately)
– All rack parts anodized, except a powder coat finish on the trays
Overkill? Maybe, but we promise you’ll like it. This rack is robust and the only solid 2” single model in the cycling industry. With a 3/8” x 13” x 1” added support bar under the tray, the Super-Duty versions are rated for 75 lb. per bike spot. This rack is for the cyclist looking for none other than a 2” unit. If you can spare 10 seconds, that’s all you’ll need. The 1UP USA units are the fastest hitch-mounting and bike-loading racks ever! 100% made in the USA, all our racks come fully assembled and ready to be “hitched”! No standard hitch pin required for mounting due to the corner expander ball. What’s the unique corner expander ball, you ask?
1. It removes all the play.
2. It allows depth adjustability in the receiver. With the unique hex wrench provided, tighten the security expander bolt 1–2 turns and we’ll call that installation process sweatfree.
"1UP USA is hands down the best rack I’ve ever owned."
– Daniel Falkowski