2″ Super Duty Double (Bargain Garage)
*Slotted Hitch Bar Lock Included
Please see Bargain Garage Notices before purchasing.
- Fits 2” receiver
- Slot for standard hitch pin holes
- Fixed 2-bike system (2nd tray cannot be removed)
- Rack weight: 47 lb
- Increase bike capacity to 3 bikes (50 – 75 lb) or 4 bikes (50 lb or less) with additional Add-Ons (sold separately)
- Total carrying capacity of up to 225 lb (50-75 lb per bike spot) due to added support bar under tray
- Rated for off road use
- Rated for RV and travel trailer use, 2 spots maximum
- Fits 16” – 29” wheels, up to 3.1” wide (see spacer kit for tires wider than 3.1”)
- Accommodates up to 54” wheelbase
- Hitch bar has built-in anti-wobble mechanism
- Rapid tilt and folding mechanism for smaller footprint
- Rack arms close to secure tires without touching the frame
- Ships in reusable box for easy storage (38” X 14” X 10”)
- Shipping weight: 54 lb
- Compatible with the Standard and Super Duty Add-Ons (sold separately)
- All rack parts anodized, except a powder coat finish on the trays
On the double, the Super-Duty way. With 3/8” x 13 x 1” added support bar under each tray, this rack has the same functionality and features as all our racks. No tricks, just 10 seconds and your eyes will be glued to your rearview mirror, checking out your new gig. 1UP USA has the fastest hitch-mounting and bike-loading rack. 100% made in the USA, all our racks come fully assembled and ready to be “hitched”! No standard hitch pin required for mounting due to the corner expander ball. What’s the unique corner expander ball, you ask?
1. It removes all the play.
2. It allows depth adjustability in the receiver. With the unique hex wrench provided, tighten the security expander bolt 1–2 turns and we’ll call that installation process sweat-free.
"It looks and functions beautifully behind my Ford Raptor. Thanks so much for the amazing product.”"
– Steven Scharf